Project Debut Carbon EVO Turntable is a high-performance Audiophile Turntable in budget.
Time for Evolution. We have taken our most popular
turntable design and improved every aspect of it.
The result is an incredibly refined product.
Refined in every aspect.
Improved motor suspension
The Debut Carbon EVO features our new designed motor suspension. We have improved the old design to consistently reduce the vibrations better than before.
Damped & height adjustable
The new Debut Carbon Evo stands on three height adjustable damped aluminium feet to guarantee the perfect stand.
1,7 kg Platter
Heavy steel and TPE damped
We added a TPE (thermoplastic elastomer) ring on the inside of the platter. The result is an even quieter and noiseless operation with less wow and flutter.
High precision motor control
The rocker switch on the bottom of the turntable allows you to change speeds with the push of only a single button.
Pro-Ject calls this turntable the Debut Carbon EVO because it’s an evolutionary step forward from the beloved original Debut Carbon. For instance, the heavy steel platter now has a resonance-damping internal TPE (thermoplastic elastomer) ring inside for smoother, quieter operation. And the motor and suspension system has been improved. You can now switch speeds between 33-1/3 and 45 rpm with a convenient button hidden on the underside of the chassis, and the ‘table’s medium density fiberboard (MDF) base rests on three height-adjustable damped aluminum feet.
It’s a nice-looking turntable, too, with sleek styling and several gorgeous color options.
- newly designed motor suspension with TPE (ThermoPlastic Elastomer) damping for silent operation
- one-piece carbon fiber tonearm for superior rigidity and low resonance
- pre-mounted Sumiko Rainier moving magnet cartridge
- frequency response: 15-25,000 Hz
- heavy 12″ steel platter with resonance-damping internal TPE (thermoplastic elastomer) ring
- precision stainless-steel bearing system for smooth, quiet platter rotation
- medium density fiberboard (MDF) base with three height adjustable damped aluminum feet
- 33-1/3 and 45 rpm speeds (electronic speed change), 78 rpm with manual belt change
- speed variation: 0.5% (33-1/3 rpm); 0.6% (45 rpm)
- wow and flutter: 0.17% (33-1/3 rpm); 0.15% (45 rpm)
- signal-to-noise ratio: 68 dB
- gold-plated RCA audio jacks (RCA cable w/ ground wire included)
What’s in the box:
- Turntable (tonearm and cartridge installed)
- AC power supply (attached 6.5′ DC cord)
- 3 AC plug adapters (US/UK/EU)
- Metal platter
- Hub (installed)
- Flat belt
- Round belt
- Felt mat
- 47″ RCA stereo cable (attached ground wire)
- 45 RPM adapter
- Anti-skate weight
- Dust cover
- Plastic hook-tool
- Two-Point Cartridge Alignment Protractor
- Setup Guide