Rega IO Integrated Amplifier
The all-new io amplifier is designed with every music lover in mind. Simple to setup and operate, the io is designed to integrate seamlessly into any h-|fi system.
The compact size allows it to be used in a variety of systems and delivers performance well beyond its price point. As you would expect, there is a high-quality built-in MM (moving magnet) phono stage, two line level input, a redesigned mini remote control handset and high-quality headphone output that is cleverly integrated to deliver optimum performance without compromising the audio circuit.
All of these features combine to deliver a powerful, well-balanced musical performance at an incredible price.
The io uses the same power amplifier and phono stage as its larger brother, the mult-| award-winning Brio. The io aims to deliver exceptional sound quality in a smaller and more cost-effective package. The class A/B circuit shares its DNA with the rest of Rega’s amplifiers, and as usual, great care has been taken in component selection. Sanken output transistors and an Alps volume potentiometer and a linear power supply that enables an output of 30 watts per channel into 8 ohms.
Two line-level inputs and a high-quality moving magnet phono input are available as sources. There is a headphone output provided on the front of the unit for powering standard hi-fi headphones; this is driven from the power amplifier stage of the unit through relays to avoid signal degradation when headphones are inserted or the product is muted. A new remote handset is included as well.
Your Amp for the Long Haul
Rega builds all of their products to last for 20+ years. With its great amp section, phono stage, and four more analog inputs, the Brio can be the heart of a great two channel audio system for many years without worrying about it becoming outdated.
- Power outputs at 230/115 V supply voltage: 30 W RMS both channels driven into the rated load of 8 Ω
- Input 1 (Phono) input sensitivity: 2.1 mV @ 47 kΩ in parallel with 220 pF
- Maximum input 1 (Phono) input level: 100 mV
- Input 2-3 (Line) input sensitivity 210 mV @ 47 kΩ
- Maximum input 2-3 (Line) input level 10.25 V
- Headphone output
- No load 8 V
- 32 Ω 1.6 V
- 54 Ω 2.4 V
- 300 Ω 5.7 V
- Source impedance: 109 Ω
- Power consumption: 135 W @ 230 V / 220 V / 115 V / 100 V into the rated load of 8 Ω
- Frequency response:
- Phono: 15 Hz to 40 kHz (-|3 dB points) / 27 Hz to 20.5 kHz (-1 dB points)
- RIAA accuracy: (100Hz to 10 kHz) ±0.4 dB typically better than ±0.3 dB
- Line: 12 Hz (-1 dB points) to 43 kHz (-3 dB points)
- Remote control: Batteries included –2 x AAA Alkaline.
- Fuse ratings
- T1.6 AL 250 V: 230 V / 50Hz and 220 V / 60 Hz
- T3.15 AL 250 V: 115 V / 60 Hz and 100 V / 50/60 Hz
- Weight: 2.9Kg
- Dimensions (W x D x H) in mm: 180 x 290 x 68