Rega Planar 1 Plus Phono Pre-amp available from Audio Visual India at attractive pricing and ready Stocks.
For the Planar 1 Plus, Rega’s engineers added a custom designed, non-defeatable, high quality, moving magnet phono stage based around the multi-award winning What Hi-Fi? 5 Star Fono Mini.
The new built in stage offers the ability to connect the Planar 1 Plus directly to almost any system that has a standard line input via a standard phono to phono cable (supplied) or phono to 3.5mm lead. Simply put, there is no need to purchase a standalone phono stage or use an amplifier with a built in stage. Your Planar 1 Plus will connect directly to any standard Line Level input (such as you would connect a CD player to).
There are obvious audio advantages to housing the phono stage directly beneath the tonearm. The carefully shielded tonearm wire is soldered directly to the stage which prevents any unwanted pick up via the usual external cable between the arm and stage.
The Planar 1 Plus benefits from all of the advantages of its sibling, the Planar 1, such as a low noise 24v motor, precision hub bearing assembly and hand made RB110 tonearm with a factory fitted Rega Carbon cartridge. Set-up remains possible in under 30 seconds making this the easiest to use, and most flexible Rega turntable to date
The Ultimate ‘Plug and Play’ Turntable
We asked ourselves, how do we make the most successful turntable we have ever made sound better, be even easier to use and be more accessible to a wider audience? The answer was simple; our engineers added a custom designed, high quality, moving magnet phono stage based around the multi-award winning What Hi-Fi? 5 Star Fono Mini.
For 2021 we have a fresh new look for the Planar 1 PLUS. We are delighted to introduce a stunning new matt finish. Every single aspect of the Planar 1 PLUS has been meticulously designed to improve performance. The Planar 1 PLUS uses a bespoke 24 V, low noise, synchronous motor to reduce vibration combined with our hand made RB110 tonearm fitted with our unique Rega designed ultra-low friction bearings. We have added our latest drive belt technology the EBLT belt which delivers greater accuracy and improved speed performance. If you are looking to get back into vinyl and want serious performance that will last you a lifetime, then look no further.
- Integrated MM phono stage
- RB110 tonearm with ultra-low friction play bearings
- Factory fitted Carbon moving magnet cartridge
- EBLT advanced drive belt
- Phenolic resin, flywheel effect platter
- High quality, 24 V low noise synchronous motor
- Lifetime warranty against manufacture defects
- Use only with a Rega PS1 350 mA power supply.
- 50 Hz: 24 V AC 0.142 mA maximum power consumption 3.4 W.
- 60 Hz: 24 V AC 0.129 mA maximum power consumption 3.1 W.
- Maximum Output Level (3.54 cm/s RMS 45 degrees CBS STR100 Band 6a and 7a): 370-410 mV
- Output Impedance: 1 kΩ
- Frequency Response (pre-amplifier only): 14 Hz (-3 dB Point) to 100 kHz (-0.6 dB Point)
- RIAA Accuracy (pre-amplifier only): (100 Hz to 20 kHz) ± 0.4 dB typically better than ± 0.25 dB
- Pre-amplifier Gain: 40 dB
- Pre-amplifier Input Loading: 47 kΩ in parallel with 220 pF
- Signal to Noise Ratio: -75 dB A-weighted ref maximum output.
- Power Requirements: 50 Hz 24 V AC 0.142 mA 3.4 W – 60 Hz 24 V AC 0.129 mA 3.1 W
- Platter: 23mm, high mass, phenolic platter with improved flywheel effect for improved speed stability.
- Re-Designed feet: New improved feet to increase stability and reduce vibration transfer.
- Motor cover tray: New motor cover tray with integrated cooling.
- Balance Weight: New 111g ‘Plug and Play’ balance weight.
- Dimensions (lid closed): H 11.7 x W 44.7 x D 36 cm