Premium HiFi-turntable with digital USB-Audio Interface
Over 25 years experience
With over 25 years of experience in the DJ and pro audio industry, Reloop is one of the market leaders for DJ, HiFi turntables and accessories. Especially developed for music lovers and sound purists, Reloop presents the HiFi turntable TURN 3 MK2.
Quiet DC drive
The heart of the TURN 3 MK2 is a synchronous belt drive, powered by a low-vibration DC motor – motor noises are thus hardly perceptible.
Electronic speed control for 33, 45 & 78 rpm
The TURN 3 MK2 eliminates the need to change the drive belt. Depending on the choice of record, the desired speed can be conveniently set to 33, 45 or 78 RPM with the large speed control knob. Even shellac records can be played back when using a suitable pick-up system.
Revised tonearm construction
The redesigned tonearm, especially developed for the TURN 3 MK2, offers a remarkably good tracking performance for an outstanding sound experience.
The anti-skating adjustment of the tonearm can be conveniently set via a special wheel for perfect tracking adjustment.
The headshell connection is equipped with a GM/SME mechanism. This allows the preferred headshells and systems to be individually mounted on the tonearm.
USB recording function
The integrated USB interface allows you to digitise your favourite records directly on PC/MAC in CD quality. Ideal for listening on the go or for archiving your cherished vinyl collection.
With the integrated semi-automatic control, the TURN 3 MK2 automatically stops at the end of a record. In addition, it is possible to deactivate the semi-automatic control in order to control the playback manually.
Decoupled, shock-absorbing feet help to prevent any unwanted vibrations and guarantee a clean audio signal.
Precision-manufactured die-cast aluminium turntable
The turntable of the TURN 3 MK2 is made of a heavy aluminium die-cast construction, which provides a solid and consistent rotational performance. The heavy and precise fabrication also adds additional mass, helping to eliminate unwanted resonances for the best possible acoustic results.
Solid base with piano finish
The sturdy and solid MDF base, covered with a fine piano finish, ensures a detailed and warm sound image.
Immediate listening pleasure with hi-tech Ortofon cartridge
The TURN 3 MK2 is equipped with a pre-assembled, high-quality Ortofon 2M Red pick-up system.
The gold-plated connections guarantee purest signal transmission and ensure maximum flexibility, all cables are detachable.
Equipped with a high-end pre-amp, the Reloop TURN 3 MK2 can be easily and directly connected to an amplifier, even without a phono input. A separate pre-amplifier is thus not absolutely necessary.
Reloop TURN 3 MK2
A class of it’s own.
The Reloop TURN 3 MK2’s improved construction and carefully selected components deliver exquisite sound characteristics at an extraordinary price that surprises and delights audiophiles in equal measure!
RELOOP TURN 3 MK2
Outstanding performance, precision design and fidelity sound.With over 20 years experience in the DJ & Pro-Audio industry, Reloop is one of the market leaders for DJ turntables and accessories. Now, for the first time, Reloop is proud to present a hifi turntable that has been especially designed for music enthusiasts and sound purists: TURN3.Low-Noise DC Motor
The TURN3’s belt drive operation is powered by a low-vibration DC motor, keeping unwanted noise to a minimum.Electronic Speed Control for 33, 45 & 78 RPM
Pure convenience: No troublesome belt adjustments required with TURN3. Depending on your choice of vinyl, it is possible to comfortably adjust the desired speed to 33, 45 or 78 RPM, thanks to the large speed selection knob. Even Shellac records can be played back, when using a suitable pick-up system.Precision Tone Arm
The straight tone arm, which was especially designed for TURN3, offers optimal tracking performance for a superior sound experience.Anti-Skating System Wheel
The tonearm anti-skating setting can be adjusted comfortably with a dedicated wheel for optimal tracking adjustment.Flexible Headshell Connection
The headshell connection makes TURN3 a really flexible performer. The GM/SME locking mechanism allows for easy switching between pick-up cartridges mounted on different headshells.USB Recording Function
Thanks to the integrated USB interface you can digitize your favorite records directly to PC/MAC in CD quality. Great for listening on the go, or archiving your treasured vinyl collection.
Semi-Automatic for Auto Stop
Practical and comfortable: With the integrated semi-automatic control, TURN3 stops automatically at the end of a record. Purists can deactivate the semi-automatic system for fully manual playback pleasure.
TURN3 is equipped with de-coupled, shock-absorbing feet which help remove unwanted vibration and guarantee a clean audio signal.
Aluminum Diecast Platter with Deadening Rubber Coating
The turntable’s platter is a heavy aluminum die-cast construction, facilitating a solid & smooth rotation performance. The additional rubber damping beneath the platter adds further mass and helps eliminating unwanted resonance for optimal acoustic results.
Gold-Plated Connections & Flexible Cables
Besides gold-plated connections for the purest sound signal transfer, TURN3 allows for maximum individuality and flexibility, as all cables are detachable.
Integrated Phono Stage
The Reloop TURN3 is equipped with a built-in pre-amp, meaning you can connect directly to an amplifier without phono input. This way a separate pre-amp is not mandatory for a line level input.
Solid housing construction with Piano Finish
A sturdy MDF plinth, coated in a classy piano finish, ensures detailed and warm sound characteristics.
Comes Plug ‘n’ Play with Ortofon 2M Red System
Immediate aural pleasure: TURN3 comes equipped with a pre-mounted, high-quality Ortofon 2M Red pick-up system.
- Belt-drive Hi-Fi Turntable
- Pre-installed Ortofon 2M Red cartridge
- Specially designed tonearm for optimal tracking performance
- Headshell connection provides added flexibility
- High-quality built-in Phono Stage can be switched on or off (Phono/Line output)
- USB output for recording your vinyl to a PC or Mac
- Semi-Automatic Motor Stop can be switched on or off
- Low-vibration DC motor
- Integrated motor control with large speed selector for conveniently selecting three different speeds (33, 45 and 78 RPM)
- External DC power supply ensures a silent running motor (100-240 V / 12V / 500mA)
- Aluminium platter with rubber damping for optimized resonance control
- Adjustable anti-skating dial for improved cartridge tracking
- Gold-plated, corrosion resistant audio outputs (all cables detachable)
- Purpose-chosen turntable feet for effective decoupling
- Gloss black piano finish
- Master power switch on rear panel
- Supplied with pre-installed Ortofon 2M Red Cartridge, Counter Weight, Dust Cover (incl. hinges), Felt-Mat, Rubberised Aluminium Platter, Aluminium 7” Adapter, RCA & USB cables and international power supply (UK/EU/US)
- Type of turntable: Belt drive
- Motor: DC Motor
- Rotation speeds: 33 1/3, 45 & 78
- Wow and Flutter: 0.2% WRMS
- Analogue Output: Phono / Line switchable
- Connections: RCA Audio output (gold-plated), USB type B
- Phono Output Level: 4.0 mV (with Ortofon 2M Red)
- Line Output Level: 224 mV (with Ortofon 2M Red)
- Tone Arm type: Straight
- Effective Arm Length: 233 mm
- Effective tonearm mass: 24.84 g
- Overhang: 233 mm
- Tracking force Range: 18 nM
- Platter diameter: 300 mm
- Anti-Skating adjustment: Yes
- USB Audio Output with 48 kHz / 16-Bit: Yes
- OS Supported: Windows & Mac
- Type of cartridge: MM (Ortofon 2M Red)
- Needle pressure range: 1.8 +/- 0.2 g
- Headshell weight: 20 g
- Power consumption: 6 W
- S/N: >60 dB or higher
- Dimensions: 450 (W) x 352 (D) x 138.7 (H) mm (incl. Dust cover)
- Net weight: 7.02 kg
- Cartridge Weight Range: 6g – 8g
- Counterweight Weight Range: 2g – 5g
Ortofon 2M Red
- Output voltage at 1000 Hz, 5 cm/sec.: 5,5 mV
- Channel balance at 1 kHz: 1,5 dB
- Channel separation at 1 kHz: 22 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz: 15 dB
- Frequency range at – 3 dB: 20-22.000 Hz
- Frequency response: 20-20.000 Hz + 3 / – 1 dB
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommended tracking force: 70 μMm
- Compliance, dynamic, lateral: 20 μMm
- Stylus type: Elliptical
- Stylus tip radius: r/R 8/18 μMm
- Tracking force range: 1,6-2,0 g (16-20 mN)
- Tracking force, recommended: 1,8 g (18 mN)
- Tracking angle: 20°
- Internal impedance, DC resistance: 1,3 kOhm
- Internal inductance: 700 mH
- Recommended load resistance: 47 kOhm
- Recommended load capacitance: 150-300 pF
- Cartridge colour, body/stylus: Black/Red
- Cartridge weight: 7.2 g